Voting is closed but votes can still be sent to show the nominee support.
Design & Creative Award 2015
Toyota - Leicester & Loughborough (Farmer & Carlisle Group)
Head of Marketing
2005 - BA (Hons) Marketing (2:1) - DeMontfort University - Leicester, UK
2004 - BA (Hons) International Business Management (2:1) - Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen- Arnhem, Netherlands
Winner of the Lexus GB Centre Marketing Team of the Year Award for Great Britain - in London 2013.
Neeru's written articles/press releases have made it to the public eye through the medium of press and radio from Lincolnshire right down to Gloucestershire. These have in turn not only generated hundreds of opportunities for business but have helped keep the local and national readers/listeners informed about the business Neeru worked for but also of the family events that Neeru organised across the country, the charitable work undertaken by Neeru and her company as well as bring a ray of light during some real gloomy times in the vehicle industry.
Neeru manages several company websites, facebook accounts, twitter accounts, linkedin pages as well as utilising the services of google, instagram, pintrest and many more.
Neeru has been nominated for her additional contribution to work undertaken outside of her daily role. These include;
• Supporting the regeneration of Zoe's Place Baby Hospice in Coventry (www.zoes-place.org.uk) where as part of a community CSR initiative, Neeru organised and coordinated a much needed boost for Zoe's Place - a series of hospices which provide wonderful ‘home from home’ environments for babies and infants aged from birth to five years old who have life limiting or life threatening conditions
• Fundraising for the decorative renovation of Helping Hands Community Trust in Leicestershire (www.helpinghandsadvice.co,uk) where Neeru managed to secure fundraising money for the charity and is currently working on sourcing labour, material and funds for the day to day operational running of the charity. Helping Hands is a Leicestershire based charity which provides a face to face, one to one, support service to the less fortunate who have been victims of abuse, violence, rape, impoverished, homeless, financial struggling, or are in need of mental health assistance.
• Supporting local charities such as the ‘Charity Link Food Bank’ who help by providing everyday items that the majority of us take for granted, such as a bed to sleep in, a cooker to prepare a hot meal and, in emergencies, food and clothing for people in poverty. Neeru nominated her dealerships as collection points for donations and used the brand presence of Toyota in the local community to gain more visibility of the charity to encourage donations.
• Supported the West Midlands Police to raise the awareness of and combat number plate theft. Neeru did this by putting together a media campaign for customers and the local media (press, radio and social media) to inform people of the potential risk of theft and what could happen if their number plates were stolen e.g. speeding fines and fuel theft. Customers, staff and the general public were encouraged to visit their local dealerships to have their number plate screws replaced with safety screws; this service was provided free of charge for the benefit of the community.
• Neeru organised a 3 road shows to collect money for Red Nose day. The aim of each road show was to visit as many businesses and organisations in Leicestershire as possible raise the awareness of Red Nose Day and to promote every business that took part in the road show via our social media channels, during the 3 days of road shows Neeru and her team raised £1074.84. See this video for a flavour of the event http://youtu.be/7iqKLh6vc_I
In the media:
Neeru has worked in the marketing field for 10 years. During her 10 year period her work has been published by local newspapers in Warwickshire, West Midlands, Leicestershire and Lincolnshire (a portfolio of press clippings is available to view), she has written and adverts and taglines for broadcast on local radio stations such as Free Radio, Oak FM, Heart.
Neeru has managed (and continues to manage) many company websites and social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google + and Instagram) where her articles, stories and events have been published.
Some examples of published work include:
• Zoe's Place Baby Hospice Regeneration in Coventry Project was published by Coventry Evening Telegraph, Toyota UK blog, Zoes Place and all Farmer and Carlisle Social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Google +)
• Decorative renovation of Helping Hands Community Trust in Leicestershire has been published by Loughborough Echo, Leicester Mercury, Melton Times, Toyota UK Blog and on all Farmer and Carlisle Social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Google +)
• Supporting for local charity ‘Charity Link Food Bank’ has been published by Charity Link and all Farmer and Carlisle Social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Google +)
• Support for the West Midlands Police to raise the awareness of and combat number plate theft was published by Coventry Evening Telegraph, West Midlands Police and all Listers Toyota Social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Google +)
• Red Nose Day Road Show was published by the companies we visited including Niche Magazine, Lafarge Tarmac, Arthur J Gallagher, Wickes, Greens Deli, Visual Answers Opticians, MandB Print, PrimoIT Edwards Hands and Lewis Solicitors, UCR Consultants, Dotcom Architectural Glazing, SSL, AV Innovate, Jolly Vending Services, all social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Google +), Kinetal Media and Midlands Business TV http://youtu.be/7iqKLh6vc_I
• To celebrate Farmer and Carlisle’s 40th Anniversary Neeru has interviewed customers that have been with the brand for 40 years, written and published their interviews in the following titles: Leicester Mercury, Loughborough Echo, Melton Time, Toyota UK Blog, Farmer and Carlisle social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Google +)